We have the following job opportunities available at M&T Development at this current moment; kindly provide us with your details if you are interested.
• Public participation process, follow ups and undertaking the required administration process • Liaise and follow up with authorities and supporting organizations on Environmental Impact Assessments and related matters and or implementation of EMP's • Liaise with authorities on matters relating to compliance with environmental laws including and not limited to compliance and enforcement matters • Maintain details of applications and authorizations in order to advice on requirements • Managing new applications for environmental authorizations - Scoping Reports, Environmental Impact Assessments Reports, asic Assessments, including completing application forms, sourcing required information, conducting processes in terms of legislation, undertaking • Obtain and maintain GIS to aid application process • Generate maps and information to support decision making on EIAs and related matters • Post graduate qualification • Registration with EAPASA or registrable • 5 Years + experience in environmental management
Crusher / Plant Foreman
• 5+ Years’ experience with crushers (mobile, cones, stone crusher machinery) • 5+ Years’ experience as Foreman • Experience in the Construction Industry will be a major advantage • Code 10 Drivers License • Truck Mounted Crane license will be a major advantage • Electrical, hydraulics, mechanical and boiler making skills • Working knowledge, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing experience on mobile crushers and screeners, cone crushers and jaw crushers • Must be mechanically inclined and knowledgeable to perform maintenance on various plant • Experience in various Mechanical, Electrical, and Hydraulic repairs on construction, earth moving, crane, material handling equipment (Plant Equipment) • Strong knowledge and experience in working hydraulics crucial • Applicant should be familiar with quality control specifications required for the material being produced • Plant: Cat (TLB’s / Graders / 11 Ton Rollers); Komatsu (Graders, Loaders, Excavators, Bulldozer), Atlas (Compressors), New Holland (Skid Steers), Manitou (Tele Handler), Case (Tele Handler), Ford (Tractor Broom ); Mini Dumper, Mini Sit On Rollers, Bomag BW 212, Super Broom
• Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys • Verifying data and calculations • Recording results of surveys • Calculating the measurements of sites • Writing descriptions of property boundaries • Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries • Degree in surveying would be an advantage • Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations • Logical thinking skills • Problem solving and analytical skills • A keen eye for detail
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans • Allocate general and daily responsibilities • Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met • Supervise the use of machinery and equipment • Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget • Resolve problems when they arise • Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
• Proven experience in building Residential, Commercial and Industrial buildings - NOT NEGOTIABLE • In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines • Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems • Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints • Ability to communicate and report effectively • Aptitude in math • Problem-solving abilities • Fluent in Afrikaans and English